Linnaeushof 81 bg + I, 1098 KS in Amsterdam.
Magnificent, refurbished double ground-floor apartment spread over the ground floor and the first-floor(98 m²) with both a front and back garden. The apartment is located in an idyllic monumental court of almshouses. The Gorcumkerk, the tennis courts, the lovely trees and spacious and light dwellings make the Linnaeushof an exceptionally pleasant residential environment. The freehold apartment has recently been fully refurbished and has 3 marketable bedrooms.
In other words: a fantastic house in a unique location!
The nearby shopping centre at Christiaan Huygensplein has, among other things, an Albert Heijn XL, chemists, a public library, and a gym. Are you into sports? The Jaap Edenbaan ice rink and sports fields are a mere 5-minute bicycle ride away, as well as Park Frankendael. The mansion that is part of Park Frankendael (a country estate formerly used by rich Amsterdammers) has a wonderful restaurant and outdoor terrace. Restaurant De Kas is also located in this park, set up in a complex of glasshouses of the former 1929 'Amsterdam Stadskwekerij', the municipal nursery. The Middenweg offers many shops and lovely cafés and restaurants such restaurant Jacobsz, fish restaurant Bijvangst and Bar Wiss. Amsterdam East ('Oost') is currently one of the most sought-after districts in Amsterdam.
This court of almshouses is right around the corner from the shops on the Middenweg and the Linnaeusstraat ('Oostpoort'). The Amstel train station is also close-by (buses 65 320, 322, 327) and tram 9 and buses 41 and 357 take you to Amsterdam Central Station and Muiderpoort Station. Entry S113 takes you to A10 ring road.
Attractively laid-out front garden. Separate entrance. Hall with separate toilet. Tasteful and light living room. Preparations for a spacious open-plan kitchen are being made at the rear. The French doors at the back offer access to the sunny south-facing garden.
Landing with spacious storage cupboard fitted with washing machine / dryer connection. Master bedroom at the rear. Second bedroom is also located at the rear. Third bedroom is at the front. In the centre of this floor there is a luxury bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and lovely wall-mounted double vanity unit. Separate toilet.
- Ground-floor apartment, 98 m² (NEN 2580 measurements report available)
- Front and back garden (the back garden is facing south-west)
- Freehold land, no ground lease
- Completely refurbished, including the façade and floor insulation
- Listed building on the municipal historic buildings register
- 3 bedrooms
- New CH system + mechanical ventilation system
- Double glazing fitted over the entire rear side
- Exceptionally fine wood herringbone floors throughout the apartment
- Fully fitted with double glazing
- Owners' association comprises 2 members and is professionally managed
- Monthly service charges € 150
- Preparations for an open-plan kitchen are present If so desired, the purchaser could take care of the delivery and fitting (charged to the buyer) of a Siematic kitchen
- Parking via the Amsterdam permit system
- Available for immediate occupation
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an expert (NVM registered) estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable.