ULTIMATE IN LUXURY
Tucked away in the Archipel neighbourhood of The Hague, where style has always reigned supreme, the ultimate in luxury lies hidden behind a 19th century façade: four state-of-the-art upscale Residences. Pure comfort, perfectly finished and equipped with the ultimate in high-tech home technology. More than complete, because only the very best is good enough.
By any standard, an extraordinarily spacious apartment, arranged over the first and second floors. The bedrooms on the first floor each feature a walk-in closet and a luxurious en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom on the second floor offers the ultimate in privacy – perfect for guests or an au pair.
• ca. 260 m2 useable space
• Living room with gas fireplace (visible from 2 sides)
• Separate media room with 65 inch TV
• Hand-crafted kitchen with wine cooler
• Utility room, very suitable as laundry area
• 3 bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
• The third bedroom with en-suite bath is situated on the 2nd floor. Ideal as guest or au pair room.
• Ca. 34 m2 heated terrace with planters plus automatic awnings and sprinkler system.
THE HAGUE GRANDEUR
The Surinamestraat, with its belle époque lamp posts and stately chestnut trees has rightly earned a reputation as the most beautiful street in the city and has served as the location for many a film set. The greenery of the Scheveningse Bosjes is within easy walking distance and the delightful Bankastraat is just a short stroll away. Nearby amenities include top-notch restaurants, the beach and harbour, theatres, museums, and a wide variety of shops.
Your own private parking facility is of course a given; it’s just a short drive to the motorways linking The Hague with other major cities and Schiphol Airport
LUXURY & COMFORT - OPULENCE IN ITS PUREST FORM
The four Residences will be delivered in move-in condition. Every wish has been anticipated; from built-in Sonos speakers to pre-mounted television screens, nothing has been left to chance. The artfully designed pivot doors produce a dazzling feeling of light and space whilst providing a special ambiance. The durable Panasonic heat pump ensures perfect interior temperatures via under-floor heating and cooling. High-tech smart home technology allows remotely operable control of functions such as lighting, curtains, security cameras, and individual thermostats in each room.
WORKMANSHIP - BATHROOM
Each bedroom has a sleek en-suite bathroom, and most include a free-standing bathtub. All have been constructed using natural stone and feature the finest quality fixtures and fittings. Less obvious are the extras which include under-floor heating and the specially installed pump which ensures perfect water pressure, even when more than one shower is in use. And for the ultimate in luxury, each toilet is equipped with the unique WhirlSpray water function.
CRAFTMANSHIP - LUXURIOUS KITCHEN
Creative and uncompromising, the bespoke kitchens are specially made to maximize cooking pleasure. The latest amenities are all included: an extractor is sunk in the cooktop, the steam oven and microwave are mounted in the wall, and the doors and drawers can be opened electrically. Purified and decalcified water flows from the tap automatically and the Quooker provides instant boiling, cool or even sparkling water. Need extra ice? Right at hand thanks to the built-in ice cube maker.
The private garage with entrance on the Surinamestraat operates with a vehicular lift and allows direct access to the apartments via lift or stairs. The building’s lobby, housing the storage cupboards and post boxes, is fitted with security cameras and a colour video intercom.
CRAFTMANSHIP AND PLANNED COMPLETION
• Herringbone-patterned oak flooring
• Solid wood/oak doors with recessed hinges. Oak window frames
• Pivot doors and partitions
• Hand crafted cupboards fitted with lighting
• Chemin de Fer door and window hardware
• Recessed hinges and self-closing door locks
• Mahogany tilt and turn windows
• Built-in overhead and wall lighting, automatic cupboard illumination
• Water purification and decalcification
• Pump installation to ensure adequate water pressure
• Individually programmable advanced home technology system allowing a number of systems to be regulated via smartphone or tablet, including
o Electrically operated curtain rails
o Security and camera installations
o Wi-fi network
o Thermostats in invidual rooms
o Heating and cooling using a Panasonic heat pump
o Vasco ventilation unit (including heating and cooling function)
o Under-floor heating and cooling (programmable per room)
• TV screens in living areas and bedrooms
• Sonos speakers in most spaces
• Gas fireplace
• Bathroom (salle de bain)
o Geberit hygiene toilets (Aquaclean) in bathrooms
o Hans Grohe taps
o Natural stone
o Luxurious plumbing fixtures (most apartments are fitted with a soaking tub, double washbasin, and mirrored cupboard with built-in lighting)
• Hand crafted kitchen with Neff appliances (steam oven, microwave, sunken extractor unit in cooktop)
o Electrically operated doors and drawers
o Quooker hot, cold, and boiling water (sparkling also possible) no cold water in no. 53
o Freezer with ice maker
o Stone countertop and splashback
• Awnings on all sides (automatic)
• Central vacuum cleaning system (the hose is integrated in the walls)